The Wellness Receptionist/ Attendant warmly welcomes all guests and members who enter the Health Club & Spa, as well as primarily support the successful booking of spa treatments. They are responsible for providing customized, personal attention, anticipating the guests' needs, and escorting them to the appropriate areas throughout the spa. Engaging and warm guest communication is essential to the success of this role. What Is In It For You:
What You Will Be Doing:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for commissions
- Employee rates at Luxe Accor properties in North and Central America
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet21 and Employee Wellbeing initiatives
Your Experience and Skills Include:
- Be a host to the guests and members of the Health Club & Spa
- Greet guests in person or over the phone in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- Escort guests and members to the appropriate facilities.
- Accurately book and schedule treatments
- Encourage rebooking for spa guests and correct any wrong bookings with care and urgency
- Become an expert in our Spa offerings including treatments and product lines to answer all inquiries related to services performed and products used
- Clean, disinfect, and replenish all areas of the facility including showers, bathrooms, reception, thermal areas, guest areas, fitness area, staff areas, and also within the treatment rooms when asked to support.
- Meet sales targets for the upselling of treatments and products
- Tour prospective Health Club members and assist in new member enrollment procedures
- Operate a point of sales system efficiently to ensure proper billing of services to guests and members for services rendered.
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and friendly service
- Meet Hotel and Brand standards while providing a personalized and memorable experience
- Ensure the Health Club & Spa maintains a positive relationship internally with other Hotel departments
- Maintain confidentiality for all spa guests and Health Club members and employees
- Ensure the comfort and safety of all guests
- All other duties assigned
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Previous experience in a luxury spa or gym preferred
- Experience using spa reservation software advantageous
- Warm guest communication and engagement
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to comply with all health and safety processes including regular facility checks
- Maintain accurate accounting procedures for transactions and reconciliations
- Flexibility to support other spa and fitness staff when needed
- Availablity to work weekends and shift work
Your Team and Working Environment
- Constant standing and walking throughout shifts. May occasionally exert up to 20 pounds lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally, and /or up to 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
Fairmont Pittsburgh, a 4 diamond LEED certified luxury hotel, is located at the heart of Pittsburgh's business, cultural and retail hub. Fairmont Pittsburgh offers superb and distinctive guest services and accommodations in a luxury setting.
Indulge in an urban oasis in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh. The Health Club & Spa at Fairmont Pittsburgh offers luxurious amenities and unparalleled service in a contemporary and elegant setting. Relax in any of our four well-appointed treatment rooms, including a couples' suite. Male and female locker rooms feature eucalyptus steam rooms, dry cedar saunas, showers and a variety of complimentary amenities.
Drawing from Pittsburgh's rich history, fl.2 showcases a wide selection of local beers, craft cocktails, and an elevated Modern American menu with unique signature items that have the power to transform guests into regulars. Vibrant and inviting, the restaurant and bar offers a space that allows for an open, airy atmosphere with a modern framework incorporated with architectural elements.