Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining, AAA Four Diamond all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva. Located 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa features 355 guest accommodations, including deluxe rooms and suites, along with 29 new villas. On site, guests can enjoy the WELL Spa + Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a ski and snowboard facility; 62,000-square-feet of meeting and convention space and five restaurants. Also on the resort's grounds is the Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, featuring 225 guest suites and 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, bringing the total number of rooms on the Grand Geneva campus to 609. For more information, please visit www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Greet and check guests in and out, book appointments, sign up and renew memberships. Also responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the locker room at the WELL Spa.
- Check guests in and out for spa appointments.
- Provide accurate and appropriate information to guests and customers.
- Input and retrieve information routinely from computer system.
- Respond to guest requests and handle guest issues or report complaints to management.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency.
- Promptly answer telephone in a professional and clear manner. Input all information into computers to communicate guest requests and complaints.
- Effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Answer guest questions regarding area or resort, outlet information and services.
- Greet and welcome guest as they arrive at the spa.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for vacuuming, dusting, moping, and taking out and/or picking up trash to ensure cleanliness of the men's locker room.
- Must be able to work with required cleaning products and chemicals.
- Stock restrooms with necessary supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior spa experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills, must have the ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
This position reports to the Front Desk Supervisor
Full & Part Time Available
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
See Job Description