Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining, AAA Four Diamond all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva. Located 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa features 355 guest accommodations, including deluxe rooms and suites, along with 29 new villas. On site, guests can enjoy the WELL Spa + Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a ski and snowboard facility; 62,000-square-feet of meeting and convention space and five restaurants. Also on the resort's grounds is the Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, featuring 225 guest suites and 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, bringing the total number of rooms on the Grand Geneva campus to 609. For more information, please visit www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
To provide the highest standards of Esthetics, relaxation treatments and recommendations for home care, daily operational procedures, overall excellent client care, creating a feeling of rest and relaxation for our guests, resulting in high retention and increased treatment and retail sales for Well Spa.
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatments and professional concept.
- Work as part of the Well Spa team to consistently provide exceedingly high levels of treatments to our Guests- creating a wonderful, nurturing, safe environment for relaxation and well-being of all our Guests.
- Effective time management skills, to begin and end treatments in appropriate timing standards set forth by Well Spa.
- Maintain a clean, safe Spa in which state standards of sanitation are to be in effect at all times.
- Re-stock rooms with appropriate numbers of linens, products, and set-up for the following day.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and cooperative with all Associates of Well Spa and The Hotel.
- Must ensure privacy and confidentialities of each and every Guest.
- Maintain and update all necessary records for each Spa and Salon Guest for high performance standards to be set forth by Well Spa.
- Sales skills required- must be able to accurately recommend products to Guests and sell efficiently all lines carried by Well Spa.
- Must attend trainings of product knowledge for all lines carried by Well Spa, as well as all service training provided by Well Spa.
- Always maintain a professional image while at work.
- Ability to work and cooperate with the management team at all times.
- Perform Opening and Closing procedures as directed.
- Must keep room stations neat and tidy.
- Must assist with housekeeping duties of the treatment rooms and linen area.
- Help with inventory levels to ensure stock levels are appropriate at all times.
- Fill out a product recommendation card for each guest and create service repeats. Tell them about our website for reorders and descriptions of services.
- Strive to match 50% Service to Product dollars in each transaction with each Guest. (For a $60 service, sell $30 retail).
- Responsible for room turnovers and set-ups at all times.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must hold and keep current Esthiology or Cosmetology license in the State of Wisconsin and provide Well Spa with the original small license to post at Well Spa.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Skin Care, Makeup Application, Body Treatments, and Waxing.
- Proven Sales and Recommendation background.
- Willing to attend ongoing education- both provided and on a free will basis.
- Must have friendly, congenial personality and professional attitude towards all associates in all departments.
- Must exhibit energy and enthusiasm for the job and the facility.
- Must make good decisions with the basis of the best interests for the facility.
- Must be able to work Holidays, evenings and weekends.
- May be asked to be on call.
- Must be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand, walk, and or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking.
This position reports to the Salon Supervisor.
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
See Job Description