Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, the Vice President of Marketing is responsible for the overall marketing activities for the organization and will connect creative thinking and bold actions to business results. This position will lead a team of highly talented and creative individuals that lead digital marketing strategies, client communications, public relations, social media campaigns, and brand strategy across a multi-service portfolio. The VP of Marketing will ensure that the marketing organization enables sales activity and quality leads that exceed organizational goals, while always setting the standard for residential living.Essential Duties:
- Act as a servant leader to a team of marketing professionals, providing the right balance of direction and freedom while maintaining complete accountability for the team’s performance.
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy of new and existing service offerings to strengthen Valet Living’s brand awareness and grow market share.
- Engage cross-functional teams built around the shared vision of living made easy and a mission of giving back to those we serve through technology that empowers our trusted associates to deliver standard-setting amenities.
- Deploy data-driven acquisition and upsell campaigns that drive the highest level of client adoption.
- Work across departments and with clients to understand our value proposition, strengths, opportunities for improvement, client requirements and selling needs.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and initiatives, making changes as needed to ensure we are evolving our processes, re-defining the language, and setting benchmarks for the multifamily housing industry.
- Enhance the company’s marketing efforts through the use of emerging technologies, allowing for more in-depth monitoring, optimization, and conversion tracking.
- Oversee marketing initiatives, including the creation of marketing content materials, development of communication strategy, and identification of appropriate marketing channels.
- Provide oversight to market intelligence activities to understand the competitive landscape and define market position.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- A results-focused and proven marketing executive who can turn great ideas into horsepower and drive action plans from beginning to end.
- A strategic and motivated individual who can execute a strong vision that will lead the growth of our organization.
- A dynamic and adaptable leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and drives productive and innovative transformation.
- Strong ability to glean insights and tell a story from data and analytics, inspiring action and change that positively impact the bottom-line.
- A leader who values diverse opinions and models strong business collaborating skills, leadership presence, and organizational maturity.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish objectives through a collaborative and solution-oriented approach.
- 12+ years of experience, including direct responsibility creating marketing strategy for an approximately $1B company, or similarly large division within a company.
- Experience in Advertising, B2B2C Marketing, Branding, Competitive Strategy, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Generational Marketing, Negotiation, Public Relations, Research, Sales, Social Media and Team Building.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated business acumen, including strategic and tactical planning and implementation.
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience working in or directly with Sales to optimize lead flow and lead productivity.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
See Job Description.