As our Valet Parking Attendant, you will be responsible for greeting guests and transporting luxurious vehicles in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Operates vehicle using safe driving practices to ensure safe delivery of vehicle to and from the parking garage.
- Tickets vehicle, writing guest name, room number, car license, make/model, amount of charge and length of stay on ticket. Follows established procedures for car control, including but not limited to maintaining neat, accurate logs of keys and completing required valet parking log sheets and reports. Retrieves information on guest vehicles and claim checks using Valet desk computer system as needed.
- Greets and thanks guests in proper English, using a clear, pleasant voice. Responds to inquiries with accurate information regarding directions to local attractions, car rentals, meeting rooms, etc., according to individual needs. Assists guests with taxi services, wheelchair requests, parking options, etc.
- Promptly answers Valet phone using positive and clear English communication. Verbally arranges and confirms parking valet requests from guests and makes appropriate arrangements for bell desk services. Responds accurately to general inquiries regarding hotel services and attractions.
- Assists Door Attendant in opening car doors and unloading/loading of luggage to ensure the smooth flow of traffic in the valet area, issuing claim checks and tagging bags as needed. Assists guests with check-in procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness of the guest vehicle by taking care to return the vehicle as the guest left it..
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor, such as assisting as Bell Help, Laundry Valet, Messenger or Door Attendant when necessary.
- Must know how to drive stick shift (Manual transmission) vehicles
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!