Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. Valet Cashier - Vail Marriott - Full Time - Winter Seasonal
Manages and organizes guest vehicle keys. Records and responds to all radio contact for valet, bell, and door staff. Operates the Property Management System for daily duties including: billing, general guest information, and updating current arrival / departure figures. Completes daily checklist of responsibilities.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Records and responds to all radio calls
- manages and organizes vehicle keys
- Uses a computer operating system to input guest vehicle information to their reservation
- Tracks and updates guest information and current arrival and departure numbers.
- Preforms key audit at beginning and end of shift.
- Communicates closely with bell, door, and valet safe
- Accepts and records money for daily vehicles
- Updates Group info sheet
- Charges and Records Hot Ticket vehicles
- Completes Daily Checklist
The budgeted range starts at $13.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus...
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 287509