The JW Denver Cherry Creek is ready to hire an enthusiastic Valet Attendant, with a passion for hospitality, to join the Rooms Division team. Are you ready for the next step in your career? If you are someone who is ready to make that leap into this role, apply today! Sage Hospitality Group is looking for top talent and we look forward to hearing from you!
As part of Sage Hospitality Group, we passionately strive to be the best and create excellence in everything we do. We believe in enriching lives one experience at a time. More than a slogan, we empower our employees to make positive impacts on the communities in which we live and work. By providing genuine service we build relationships with our guests and value for our shareholders, and we create unforgettable experiences.Job Overview
Under general supervision, provides valet services to hotel guests and ensures their satisfaction and comfort by promptly and courteously responding to their requests. Assist Doorman in meeting and greeting all guest arrivals and departures.Responsibilities
- Meet and greet all guests in all forms of transportation arriving at the hotel.
- Assist guests with retrieving their luggage from vehicles.
- Point out to guest and note existing vehicle damage on key tags in the appropriate space provided.
- Assist Doorman in escorting guests and luggage into the lobby for registration.
- Explain valet parking procedures and fees.
- Give proper directions to registration area for check-in.
- Park vehicles secure and mark key tag with location, guest name, license plate number and type of auto.
- Drive vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Give general directions and information.
- Respond to guest questions, issues and problems regarding transportation, hotel services and local events, points of interest and activities.
- Professionalism and courtesy are to be extended at all times to guests, associates and vendors.
- Guests should be professionally greeted within 5 ft of your area when in public areas of the hotel.
- All other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Qualifications Education/Formal Training
High School diploma or equivalent Experience
- Must have general knowledge of basic customer service skills and be fluent in oral and written English.
- Must have knowledge of local establishments, businesses and the surrounding community in general.
- Must be able to drive automatic and manual vehicles. Must have a valid driver's license. Must have a driving record that meets the needs of our insurance carrier.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to see objects and people up close and at a distance.
- Must be able to grasp handles, carry bundles and lift packages.
- Must be able to continually push, lift and carry up to 65lbs throughout the hotel during entire shift.
Physically strenuous, prolonged standing, walking and climbing stairs, intermittent exposure to outside elements, primarily an indoor position.Benefits
▪ Eligible to participate in the Company's 401(k) program with employer matching
▪ Great discounts on Hotels, Restaurants, and much , more.
▪ Eligible to participate in the Employee Referral Bonus P rogram. Up to $1,000 per referral