Come join our team at the Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale -Il Lugano
as a Valet attendant.
Your daily duties allow you to interact-greet with guests upon arrival, station the podium, park & retrieve cars, drive around your local area, and deliver special requests to our guests.
The starting pay rate for this position is $11.50 per hour
You must have flexible scheduling availability to include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays. Job Requirements:
Must have a valid Driver's License
Must have a flexible schedule to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Must be 21 years of age
Great communication and customer service skills
Valet attendants are among the first people customers encounter. As such, employees aim to make a good impression through acknowledgement and a pleasant exchange. Other possible actions include opening and closing doors and assisting with luggage or other belongings. Park Cars Note Damage Manage the Podium Retrieve Vehicles Miscellaneous Services Training:
Island Hospitality is committed to employee development and displays that commitment with a formalized training and development program providing a clear path for any employee with a desire and aptitude to thrive in the hospitality business. As team members join Island Hospitality from other organizations they too can build on that prior experience and find further growth opportunities within our company by utilizing the tools and resources offered. What we offer you in return for your dedication and hard work is a rewarding benefits package that includes: Wellness:
Plan for the Future:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon first contribution Rewarding Hard Work:
- Incentive based bonus program
- Free room nights at our hotels
- Employee discounts within your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
- Team Member of the Month, Team Member of the quarter, and Team Member of the Year recognition and bonus
- Discounted tickets to theme parks, musicals, movies and more through Tickets at Work
- You are going to love being a part of our team! And we'll pay you for new team members you refer to ANY of our locations!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Free in-house training program-This unique program fosters employee growth throughout our associates' career with our company and has a clear path to get you where you envision yourself.
Valet Attendant,Parking Attendant/Valet,Parking Attendants