In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Responsible for performing general maintenance work to the guestrooms, public space and back of the house areas to maintain in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and masonry to ensure an attractive and well maintained hotel.
· Ensures complete guest satisfaction. Treats guests in friendly and helpful manner.
· Inspects guestrooms, public space and back of the house areas to repair, touch up or replace light bulbs, lamps, switches, outlets, faucets, toilets, hardware, filters, paint, furniture, wall covering, caulking, grouting or other miscellaneous repairs.
· This requires the individual to visually inspect and detect items needing repair and requires a considerable knowledge of a wide variety of maintenance trades.
· Basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical experience is used frequently on the job.
· Performing these duties requires experience in using basic hand and power tools and the ability to stoop, kneel, grasp, lift, push and pull weights up to 80 pounds, climb ladders up to 30 feet high and reach in all directions.
· Must be able to maintain accurate logs of activities.
· Must be willing and able to be responsive to complaints about maintenance and be willing and able to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
· Maintains the building exterior and curb appeal for snow removal, lawn care, painting, and other gardening.
· Maintains all franchise standards and follow-up on inspection deficiencies.
· Investigates guest complaints.
· Participates on the hotel Safety Committee.
· Ensures that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for Property, Product, and People.
· Must be able to work all shifts.
· Supports established policies and procedures for Winston Hospitality, Inc. and the hotel’s brand.
· Assists in conducting the departmental operational audits and assists in developing corrective action plans.
· Practices the Winston Hospitality, Inc. Culture and ensures all cultural expectations are implemented and regularly practiced.
· Supports hotel’s training needs and efforts.
· Responsible for performing “other duties” as assigned by management.
SKILLS & TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE:· Must have 2 years maintenance experience.· Must have basic mechanical aptitude for operation and repair of hotel equipment.· Must have knowledge of maintenance trades including basic electrical, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry.· Must be computer literate.· Must be able to recognize potential safety hazards and security problems in the hotel and act upon each immediately.· Must have thorough knowledge of all operating departments including rooms, front office, housekeeping, engineering, accounting, sales, food and beverage.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
GROOMING/UNIFORMS All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required when performing work duties that may have the potential of risk to your health or safety. The hotel will provide the required PPE. Team members will be trained in the proper use and care of any assigned PPE. It is your responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost PPE, or equipment that does not fit properly, to your Manager.
|Address||777 Casino Avenue, Thackerville, OK, 73459 View map|