In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Silverado Resort and Spa in Napa, California is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Tournament Coordinator. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Tournament Coordinator:
• Coordinates each tournament or event from the initial planning stages until the completion of the event.
• Advises the Director of Golf, General Manager, Head Golf Professional, and Superintendent of future events in order to facilitate proper coordination of special set-up requirements and staffing levels. Generates monthly calendar of events for management review.
• Develops and maintains contacts (new groups, previous groups, local businesses, civic organizations, and charity groups) to promote tournament venues.
• Schedules and maintains tee times for members, groups and individual play.
• Maintains accurate records for all groups and tournaments.
• Coordinates inter-departmental support for all tournaments (i.e. golf services, golf shop, food and beverage, etc).
• Works with customers to promote events, sell logo merchandise, and coordinate other golf services.
• Prepares and distributes information pertaining to tournaments, critical dates and course closures to members, groups, and individuals.
• Assists with the registration of golfers for tournaments.
• Administers tournaments in conjunction with facility tournament manual.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Group Sales Associate.
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Tournament Coordinator:
• Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; and two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Qualified candidates must be a Member of the PGA of America.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Thorough understanding of course rotation and tee time arrangement.
|Address||1600 Atlas Peak Road, Napa, CA, 94558 View map|