As a Lifeguard you'll provide a safe yet fun environment for our guests and their families at Timber Ridge Waterpark. While monitoring different areas, you'll be responsible for ensuring guests follow the rules and initiate emergency procedures. Starting Rate:
$11-$12 per hour depending upon availability Position Requirements:
Applicants must have the following certifications to start as a Lifeguard.
- Current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification (Lifeguarding/First Aid Certificate / CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer Certificate)
- Current American Red Cross Shallow Water Attendant Certification (Shallow Water Attendant/First Aid Certificate / CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer Certificate)
- Current American Red Cross Administering Emergency Oxygen Certification *NOT CERTIFIED?
Join our team as a Waterpark Attendant and attend our Lifeguard training class to get the proper certifications. Once you obtain your Lifeguard certification, we'll reimburse you for the cost and help you move into the Lifeguard role. Benefits:
Along with being a Marcus Hotels & Resorts associate, you will receive amazing benefits!
- Discounted meal every shift
- Room discounts at Marcus Hotels & Resorts properties and Historic Hotels of America properties
- Discounts at Marcus Hotels & Resorts cafes, bars, restaurants and lounges - not to mention, great deals on golfing, skiing and spa
- Free parking
- "Two for one" movie theater coupons at Marcus Theatres
- Ability to grow your career, and transfer from one property to another while maintaining your service with the company
- Paid vacation days
- Holiday, jury duty and bereavement pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life insurance, employee assistance program and additional retirement benefits
- Recognition programs
Timber Ridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining, AAA Four Diamond all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva. Located 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa features 355 guest accommodations, including deluxe rooms and suites, along with 29 new villas. On site, guests can enjoy the WELL Spa + Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a ski and snowboard facility; 62,000-square-feet of meeting and convention space and five restaurants. Also on the resort's grounds is the Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, featuring 225 guest suites and 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, bringing the total number of rooms on the Grand Geneva campus to 609. For more information, please visit www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.