• 4 years experience in the food and beverage industry.
• Six months to one year in a management position.
• Must be able to schedule, forecast, and budget department.
• Some wine and fine food knowledge helpful.
• Read, write, and speak English fluently.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.About Us
The Kimpton Cottonwood Hotel is managed by the award-winning, full-service hospitality management company Davidson Hospitality Group. Overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining, and entertainment venues across the US Davidson Hospitality Group is a trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville, Davidson offers a unique entrepreneurial management style and owners' mentality that provides the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of skill and experience of a larger company. In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value, Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts, and Davidson Restaurant Group.
In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Cancer Program
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance Buy Ups
- Short Term Disability Buy-Up
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Home and Auto insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays)
- 401K Match
- Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It's less of a job, more of a calling. It's a part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality Group participates in E-Verify. Background checks are required for all positions.