Our team is 100% remote!
Please do not apply if you do not live in one of the states listed at the bottom of this posting.
The Travel Outlook team works to optimize voice revenue and improve guest satisfaction.
We’re proven to convert more calls to confirmed bookings and to close them at a higher average daily rate, and we do this while creating an initial feeling of professionalism and courtesy for the hotel in the mind of the guest, setting the stage for higher ratings in sites such as TripAdvisor®. Since we are not a fixed cost, and paid for performance, our fees are a variable expense and provide the perfect way for a hotel to expand its reservations department.
Our Team Members have the amazing opportunity to balance home, school, and work schedules to fit their lifestyle working in our 100% work from home virtual company. You would work from your own suitable home office space, receiving inbound existing reservation service calls that are routed to you by our cloud-based phone system.
We are hiring for several shifts, please note all schedules will include working both Saturday and Sunday for the first six-months of employment.
What You Need to Work at Travel Outlook:
* A stable hard-wired internet connection (unfortunately, wifi does not work with our system requirements)
* A computer (preference given to desktops and multiple monitors)
* USB/PC headset (needs to have a mic attached to headset)
* A home office/workspace that is free of noise and distractions
Qualifications for this Role:
* Customer Service or Sales in a Call Center: 2 years (Required)
* Work from Home in a Call Center: 2 years (Preferred)
* Experience in a Hotel, Resort or Casino Hotel working at the front desk, night auditor or similiar role: 2 years (Preferred)
* Must be able to operate a phone headset, computer, and company software.
* Must maintain a home workspace that is free from outside noise and distractions.
* Must be able to speak and hear clearly to effectively communicate with each caller.
* Must be on time and ready to take calls for every scheduled shift in compliance with policy.
* Must display genuine friendly, engaging, and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
What We Offer:
* Dental Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Discount
* Bonus Opportunities
* Flexible Schedule
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Professional Development Assistance
* Referral Program
* Vision Insurance
*Health, Vision and Dental benefits available after an introductory period of six-months.
This Job Is:
* A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
* A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
* A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
* A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
* A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
At this time, we are only hiring applicants in one of the following 21 states. Please do not apply if you do not reside in one of the below:
Arizona, Colorado, Florida. Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia.
see above for details