Performs customer service functions related to telephone calls, shuttle dispatch, and reservations, in a manner that will ensure Hilton guests receive a safe and secure place to say with friendly, attentive service.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs the functions of the PBX/Phone Operations including, answer guest calls, provide wake-up calls, shuttle dispatcher, etc.
- Display a positive, upbeat attitude. Provide information concerning hotel, facilities and functions, as well as, their location.
- Familiar with property security and key control procedures, as well as, fire safety procedures.
- Perform tasks assigned by Front Office Manager or General Manager.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills
- Report and accounting skills
- Guest relation skills
- One year of experience preferred
High School Diploma or equivalent
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.