The Talent Acquisition Specialist position supports the HVMG talent and organizational development function through the creation and implementation of pro-active entry level organizational talent initiatives that address the talent gaps to support HVMG's overall growth.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct preliminary phone screens for excellent candidates. Coordinate Phone Interviews with candidates and hiring manager.
- Evaluate resumes and cover letters through ATS for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and respond accordingly, add candidates to active pipeline.
- Adhere to HVMG hiring process guide hiring managers through the recruiting process, including interpretation of selection/tools and assessments.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates. Acts as an ambassador for HVMG. Coordinate HVMG efforts with hotel partners for college careers fairs; identify hiring needs, create system of candidate communication and follow up. Attends Career Fairs.
- Use HVMG available Social Media recruiting tools to create effective recruiting campaigns for the target audience. (College Recruiting)
- Work with senior leadership to identify, implement and manage appropriate Visa Programs and initiatives.
- Support new hotel transitions; coordinate with on property efforts, career fairs, task force, job postings, recruiting of exempt and non-exempt associates, offer letters and on-boarding.