Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
We are hiring 3 Interns for our 2021 Summer Program within Sales, Doorstep Operations and Home Operations. Our internship program could be the first step on a career path that offers tremendous growth potential! You will be immersed in our company's culture on a team where your manager and mentor will assign you rewarding projects that culminates in an end-of-program presentation to key business leaders. This work will give you the opportunity to learn about the multifamily industry. You will be asked to work independently, as well as collaboratively with your assigned team in Atlanta.Program details:
Length: 12-week summer internship
Target start date: May 17th
Hours per week: 40
Pay rate: $20.00 per hourIntern Job Responsibilities:
- Actively leading assigned projects either in Sales, Doorstep Operations or Home Operations
- Research the multifamily industry
- Research potential partnership opportunities
- Exposure to senior leadership and cross-functional teams
- Time management and follow up exercised
- Stays abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Valet Living services in Atlanta
- Relationship building and communication
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- College Student or recent graduate
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work with internal or external customers in a fast-paced environment
- Superb interpersonal skills
- A professional appearance
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
See Job Description.