In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Tshotz Golf Club in Kansas City, Missouri is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Steward. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Steward:
• Provides guests and employees with clean and sanitized utensils, plate ware, glassware and equipment.
• Ensures dishes are sanitized and available as needed.
• Keeps sanitation solution up to health department code standards at all times.
• Sets up the dish machine in the AM and closes down the machine in the PM according to procedures.
• Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
• Washes plate ware, glassware, silverware, pots/pans and kitchen utensils according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
• Places clean plate ware, glassware, silverware and pots/pans in specified shelves according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
• Keeps kitchen and employee lunch room clean by sweeping, mopping floors, lining and emptying trash.
• Cleans and sanitizes throughout shift.
• Receives food deliveries, checking contents to verify product quantity and quality.
• Completes assigned prep work and cleaning duties.
• Walks or stands most of 6-8 hour shift.
• Lifts and carries sacks, cases and bus tubs of up to 70 pounds up to 20 times per shift.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Steward:
• No prior experience required but will train.
• This position requires flexible hours, including evening and weekend shifts.
• Must maintain current Food Handler Card.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
|Address||660 Northwest Metro North Drive, Kansas City, MO, 64155 View map|