We are actively looking for a Sr. Marketing Coordinator for our awe-inspiring Hutton Hotel in Nashville, TN. Think about how much fun it would be to elevate your life and work in a sophisticated, independent hotel in the city's lively midtown neighborhood and steps from Music Row!
Hutton Hotel believes there is an artist within all of us. Hutton was built by Nashville creatives to reflect the soul of Music City. All Hutton associates are artists of hospitality and are encouraged to find creative ways to deliver extraordinary experiences to our guests.
At Sage Hotel Management, we passionately strive to be the best and create excellence in everything we do. We are known amongst our staff, our owners, our guests, and our communities as leaders in our field who are authentic, humble, innovative, and flexible operators driven to anticipate needs and exceed expectations.
Sage's vision is to be recognized by our customers as the best in our business through ensuring a culture that "makes the ordinary extraordinary!" The ideal candidate should champion this culture in every touchpoint of our business from our associates, guests, owners, and communities. The service and courtesy you extend and promote daily will ensure a healthy and productive culture of serving others with excellence. Join us today!Job Overview
Serves as the brand voice for the hotels' digital communication channels. Introduces new and creative ways to reach audiences, and creates digital marketing campaigns to include social and CMS. Is the copywriter for the hotel's website and blog platforms.Responsibilities
- Manage social media by, creating content, production, posting and online conversations across the hotels' and other Sage entities' social media channels including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.
- Maintain brand voice and build engagement amongst various social channels
- Stay on top of social trends and engage new methods to capitalize on new marketing opportunities
- Assist with updating the hotels' and other Sage entities' websites by editing and creating new content
- Manage holiday and area events calendar on property websites
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and skills in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related field preferred.Experience
One+ year(s) of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).Knowledge/Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic level of copy writing skills and experience.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Microsoft Office Applications - All. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of the digital media and social trends
- Self-starter with above average planning and organizational skills.
- Creative team player with good people skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume creative environment.
- Bending/kneeling - repeated bending and kneeling required while filing.
- Mobility - must be able to reach all areas of hotel and building locations to assist clients.
- Requires sitting most of the time, but does entail walking, standing and carrying of up to 15 pounds short distances.
- Requires a significant amount of repetitive motion for typing on a keyboard
General office and hotel environment. Working under fluorescent lighting.