More than a spa resort, health retreat, or luxury hotel, Miraval Austin is an unrivaled wellbeing space that puts purpose and people at our core, serving as a catalyst for changing lives and celebrating individuality. Miraval Austin is seeking Full-Time Spa Therapist Assistants to join our team. The Spa Therapist Assistant is responsible for assisting our spa therapists (massage and skin care) in setting up and preparing for treatments. This position is responsible for maintaining the standard of cleanliness in the treatment rooms; ordering, dispensing and monitoring product usage; scheduling trainings; managing guest allergy communications; and providing back up for locker room, spa desk and retail as needed. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Oversee all dispensing areas and ensure all product buckets are fully stocked, cleaned and prepped, monitor future bookings to plan ahead for possible addition/future needs.
- Coordinate treatment room set up and breakdown.
- Pre-measure product and monitor usage.
- Manage treatment linen, product and supply inventory.
- Clean and stock prep room areas.
- Report and track maintenance issues and provide consistent communication to the therapists in regard to these items. Follow up with engineering team as needed.
- Place orders for inventory items and treatment supplies based on current forecasts.
- Operating PMS system (ResortSuite).
- Occasionally work as Spa Coordinator and/or Spa Attendant as needed.
- Assists spa management in any and all tasks requested.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package including :
- Robust PTO package*
- Complimentary* and discounted room nights with Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- Use of facilities, ability to participate in classes, and discounts on Spa services
- Medical, dental and vision insurance*
- Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) - 401K plan and Roth IRA with company match of up to 4%*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family Bonding Time Pay*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
*this benefit dependent on employment status
Miraval Austin's Life in Balance Spa is honored to receive not only one, but two distinguished awards in 2020 - North America's Best Resort Spa and Texas' Best Resort Spa. We are seeking candidates who are driven and committed to helping us achieve continued success. Miraval colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Miraval Austin demonstrates a relentless commitment to a creating a safe working environment for all colleagues and guests with comprehensive protocols and training. Our property is accredited as a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR™ Facility. GBAC recognizes Miraval Austin as a showcase example of commitment to ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, customers, and stakeholders.