Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . LocationEmployment Status
The Spa Reception/Attendant is responsible for assisting the spa staff in providing a unique and outstanding spa experience for our members and guests. He/she is also responsible for scheduling all spa related appointments, checking guests in and out, and assisting in the daily cleaning and operational duties to include retail sales. Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome all guests and members.
- Check guests and members in and out: administer keys to locker areas. .
- Must be able to handle operational functions of the spa including: using Spa software, POS systems, answering telephones, making appointments, and answering guests questions.
- Must be the initial and complete source of information regarding what is available at the Spa and all procedures to ensure guest comfort level.
- Arrange for all spa appointments for ala carte services/activities and packages.
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the facilities including ensuring facility/amenities are in proper working order.