Loveland Embassy Suites Job Description Profile:
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Spa Manager
Equipment: Uniform Primary Purpose:
The primary purpose of the Spa Associate is to provide guests with an excellent spa experience, ensuring guests receive professional and personalized service. Work Performed:
The Spa Associate will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
Qualifications: Required Prior Experience:
- Greet guests entering the spa , determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destination ;
- Manage telephone calls to the Spa, including answer ing , screen ing , or forward ing
- Schedule and calendar appointments ;
- Explain spa menu, pricing and other policies to guests ;
- Support administrative tasks, such as proofreading / transcribing handwritten information and filing/ maintaining records ;
- Maintain, clean, and disinfect retail area;
- Process payments, receipts, and records for spa services ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Prior retails or customer service experience Required Prior Experience:
3 months experience in spa or office environment Preferred Education:
High School Diploma or equivalent Required Technology:
Basic Microsoft office knowledge Physical:
Ability to lift, pull and push up to 30 pounds occasionally Other:
F lexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays. Starting Compensation
In addition to competitive compensation packages, all Atrium Associates are eligible for commissions for referred and booked hotel business, 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with company match and travel discounts.
Full-Time Associates are also eligible for employer-sponsored health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; life insurance; short-term / long-term disability insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid / unpaid time off and paid sick leave for Colorado residents.
Our associates and leaders are driven every day to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
For more information click HERE or copy and paste the link below in your browser.
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
See Job Description.