In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Join the Carter Creek Winery Team
Summary: We are looking for a Spa Manager to join Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa. While utilizing their own massage therapy treatments for our guest, the Spa Manager will also be the point of contact for all guest and staff. Understanding that quality of the overall Spa experience for our guests, providing excellent customer service and enhancing public relations by promoting our product and special services is essential to the continued success of our Resort and Spa.
Duties: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Implement opportunities for managing operational costs and boosting the bottom line.
• Develop procedures for accurate inventory control and monitoring.
• Implement full spa product and service purchasing standards and ensure compliance.
• Administer staff and client scheduling for maximum revenue generation and profitability. Ability to administer services to guests in the absence of a therapist to avoid cancellation.
• Be proactive in developing publicity opportunities and effectively dealing with media.
• Assist in developing and maintain gracious and efficient front desk procedures.
• Maintain and update all necessary internal and external signage.
• Assist in creating ongoing in-house promotions and activities to stimulate sales, staff and customers.
• Maintain a strong menu of services with both exceptional artistic and aesthetic value.
• Ensure the Spa is always staged for maximum buyer impact.
• Anticipate, identify and ensure customer needs are being met in the best possible way.
• Monitor customer satisfaction with surveys, focus groups and comment cards.
• Assist in developing and delivering credible, competitive, value-plus service to the customer.
• Guide staff to become caring problem solvers, cooperative, accommodating and fair.
• Exhibit a professional attitude, diplomacy and an ability to handle difficult situations.
• Uphold gracious front desk procedures in the booking and handling of customers.
• Maintain fresh, effective programs to consistently retain and grow customer base.
• Assist in implementing ongoing skills training to ensure service standards are being upheld.
• Create and maintain staff contracts, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
• Effectively administer and monitor staff scheduling procedure.
• Demonstrate an exceptional level of professionalism for the staff to emulate.
• Create a motivating environment of sincerity, warmth and fun for staff and guests.
• Maintain an up to date version of the Spa procedure manual and ensure compliance.
• Assist in developing and maintaining Spa literature, documenting and process handling requirements.
• Attend management meeting and convey all relevant information throughout the Spa.
• Ensuring all spa operation are in full compliance with local health and safety codes.
• Communicate regularly with the Spa Director and management on all operational aspects.
• Ensure stock and cash items are kept safely under lock and key.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Spa Director.
Skills and Aptitudes: Detail oriented. Organized and efficient. Learns quickly. Safety-minded. High quality standards for production and service. Courteous and friendly manner. Good team player. Customer service focus. Able to work productively with little supervision. Trustworthy and reliable. Clean motor vehicle record. Able to work varied schedules including weekends and Holidays.
Job Knowledge: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent. Three to five years of related experience or equivalent in the spa, guest services, front desk, sales and marketing, or related professional area. License to practice as a massage therapist by the State of Texas or ability to gain a license in Texas if licensed in another state. Esthetician license preferred.
|Address||4064 U.S. 290, Johnson City, TX, 78636 View map|