Job Description Discover your Calling!
At Rosewood, Relationship Hospitality. It's in our genes - a natural desire to deliver meaningful and heartfelt experiences. "It's a calling". At Rosewood Hotel Group we work instinctively and from the heart to master and elevate our craft. Together, we push the boundaries to impart magic into every day. We care for people, and make it our purpose to build long-lasting, genuine relationships.
Here, we do what we were born to do.
We are looking for a is hiring for Spa Managerof Sense®, aRosewood Spa at Rosewood Hotel Georgia.
Come join Canada's Best Hotel Spa in Canada, as recognized by World Spa Awards in 2020, and a Forbes Five-Star hotel for nine consecutive years!
Position Overview: The Spa Manageris responsible for all aspects of the spa operations - guest treatments, services and relations, staff training and management, facility maintenance, budgeting, marketing and promotion of the spa.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- provide dynamic service to ensure guests/visitors are "wowed" by Sense®, aRosewood Spa at Rosewood Hotel Georgia.
- uphold highest standards in health and safety in all spa areas and operations - front and back of house, treatment/locker/change rooms, pool, gym, etc..
- embody Rosewood Relationship Hospitality by setting good example of professional appearance, etiquette, dedication, attention to internal and external guests.
- identify, design and create spa experiences in beauty, wellness and fitness, in keeping with Rosewood's brand standard, at the same time maximize revenue potential.
- stay current on industry standards, best practices and trends, and develop spa menus and treatment protocols for leading edge services, treatments and therapies.
- ensure spa team leaves guests with a lasting impression by treating all guests with the utmost courtesy and providing personalized and friendly service.
- recruit, train, coach, motivate and manage team of receptionist, coordinator, attendants, and therapists, etc..
- identify and assess needs of team and invest in their career development and growth that supports Rosewood's vision and values.
- develop, implement, evaluate and continual improve standards of operation for the spa.
- develop spa budgets and revenue forecasts. Make recommendations in capital investment, product lines, revenue streams.
- develop marketing strategies, promotions, packages.
- review daily business levels, anticipate demands and execute action plans.
- provide reports on the performance of spa.
- perform management and administrative duties, such as inventory, storage, equipment maintenance, team schedule, payroll,
- coordinate with contractors (therapists, personal trainers, etc.) to ensure service availability and the highest level of guest experience.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Compensation & Benefits
- Minimum 3-5 years management experience in a luxury Spa.
- Previous experience preferred as a hands-on therapist such as massage therapist, esthetician, etc.
- Experience in luxury hotel will be an asset.
- Knowledge of SpaSoft is an asset.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Fluency in professional written and oral communication in English.
- Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 10-15 pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
About Rosewood Hotel Georgia
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Extensive health and dental benefits
- We encourage personal and professional growth. Continue the Rosewood Journey through global talent development opportunities.
Following its debut in the Roaring '20s, the legendary Hotel Georgia came to be known as Vancouver's most historic and elegant retreat. When it first welcomed guests in 1927, the hotel brought unheard of luxuries to the young city of Vancouver and Canada's West Coast. And it wasn't just the local society set that made the hotel the heart of Vancouver; Louis Armstrong, Ginger Rogers, Frank Sinatra, Laurence Olivier, the Rolling Stones and the Prince of Wales all added to the mystique of this irreplaceable piece of history.
Now unveiled as Rosewood Hotel Georgia, the fully restored Georgian Revival property has returned to its former grandeur with additional elegance afforded by extensive amenities and the impeccable service of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. From the painstaking restoration of Old-World craftsmanship to the addition of the most luxurious furnishings and latest technology, Rosewood Hotel Georgia offers an unmatched combination of legacy and luxury - a return to the golden age of hotel travel.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rosewood-hotels-&-resorts/