The luxurious Arizona Biltmore is looking for Spa Attendants (Part Time)!
A great opportunity to get your kick start in hospitality! The Spa at the Arizona Biltmore is in need of a Part Time Spa Attendant both Male and Female. A Spa Attendant is responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and relaxing/fun environment for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
For Part Time time employees, Hilton offers AMAZING
benefits including , 401k (matching), extensive Paid Time Off, Team Member/Friend & Family Travel Program to stay in any Hilton brand hotel for a very discounted rate, Team Member recognition and other AWESOME
Hilton Perks! What will I be doing?
As a Spa Attendant, you would be responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and relaxing/fun environment for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and resolve service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area including, but not limited to, cleaning the facility, locker rooms, machines and equipment in accordance with federal, state, local and company standards.
- Stock and replenish the facility with supplies and products, including, but not limited to clean towels, fresh water, drinking cups, etc.
- Assist in monitoring facility use to ensure guest safety.
- Conduct financial transactions, as needed.
- Perform general Spa duties, as needed.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!