More than a spa resort, health retreat, or luxury hotel, Miraval Austin is an unrivaled wellbeing space that puts purpose and people at our core, serving as a catalyst for changing lives and celebrating individuality. We are currently seeking Spa Attendants to share our Vision - to create the most imaginative, authentic and meaningful wellness experience. The Spa Attendant assists the overall spa operation with linen sorting, folding, and organization. Maintains storage rooms with all appropriate linens, spa sandals and robes. Ensures the cleanliness of the facility, and maintains spa public areas and amenities: lobby, quiet lounge, storage rooms, and keeps the pool deck area clean and well-stocked. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Assists Spa Coordinator team with prepared stock of robes, towels, and slippers for guest use in locker room areas.
- Supports spa service providers by properly stocking all treatment linens in designated areas.
- Stocks and maintains all supplies and amenities throughout spa storage and public areas; could also include locker room areas as necessary.
- Cleans and sanitizes spa public areas, including quiet lounge, restroom facilities and spa lobby throughout the day.
- Assists with the removal of dirty/used linens from locker rooms, pool deck and spa public areas as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of the spa public areas, ensuring it is guest ready at all times.
- Keeps pool deck area tidy and well-stocked.
- Meet and greet guests with a welcoming, professional and friendly attitude.
- Familiar with all resort services, amenities, features and activities to respond to guest inquires accurately.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package including :
- Robust PTO package*
- Complimentary* and discounted room nights with Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- Use of facilities, ability to participate in classes, and discounts on Spa services
- Medical, dental and vision insurance*
- Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) - 401K plan and Roth IRA with company match of up to 4%*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family Bonding Time Pay*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
*this benefit dependent on employment status
Miraval Austin's Life in Balance Spa is honored to receive not only one, but two distinguished awards in 2020 - North America's Best Resort Spa and Texas' Best Resort Spa. We are seeking candidates who are driven and committed to helping us achieve continued success. Miraval colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Miraval Austin demonstrates a relentless commitment to a creating a safe working environment for all colleagues and guests with comprehensive protocols and training. Our property is accredited as a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR™ Facility. GBAC recognizes Miraval Austin as a showcase example of commitment to ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, customers, and stakeholders.