The Spa Attendant's role is to ensure that the spa facility exceeds guest expectation for cleanliness and is properly stocked with all amenities. The Spa Attendant will be aware of guest appointments and flow of business so they can be proactive in cleaning and the clearing of the locker rooms, relaxation area and hydrotherapy area after every use.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Maintains cleanliness of overall spa facility and reports maintenance needs to spa management.
- Assists in the operations of all spa departments as required, including but not limited to the fitness rooms, locker rooms, relaxation area, treatment rooms, & hydrotherapy area.
- Maintains the facility in peak sanitary condition at all times
- Ensure consistent delivery of Forbes 5-star and Rancho Valencia standards at all times.
- Maintains proper stocking levels of toiletries in locker rooms and vanities.
- Transports linen inventory to and from laundry bin on a regular basis.
- Wash and fold small linen throughout the day as needed.
- Sterilize spa slippers; prepare robes.
- Prepare food and beverage amenities and keep well stocked throughout the day.
- Wash, dry and stock food and beverage dishes.
- Check for spa package deliveries daily.
- Inform management when supply stock is low.
- Actively participates in safety programs and abides by all injury reporting and safety behavior requirements.
- Participates in and supports hotel efforts towards community service, sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- Performs other duties as directed, developed or assigned by management.