Job Description Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar Beachis looking for a Full-Time & Part-Time Spa Attendant
to join our Forbes 5 Star Sense Spa Team!Overview
To ensure the Spa is kept to the highest standard of cleanliness.To provide a supportive role to all Associates.To ensure that all guests receive the Sense. A Rosewood Spa experience.Essential Responsibilities
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures, and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- At all times to be flexible, courteous, resourceful, and cheerful.To create an environment that is professional.
- To work in a safe manner and create a safe environment for users of the club
- To know all the safety and fire procedures
- To report for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene as per the hotel's grooming standards.
- To ensure the Sense Spa is kept to the highest standard of cleanliness and comply with health, hygiene, and safety regulations.
- To check and maintain the Spa ambiance set-up at all times in accordance with the minimum standards.
- To greet guests in accordance with the Sense Spa standards, to assist the Spa treatment guest to the correct locker with robe, slippers, and towels.
- Escort guests to the spa waiting area, ready for the therapist to greet them before taking them to the treatment room.
- To prepare an adequate supply of cold towels and serve them as directed.
- To report any defects in the spa to the Spa Director.
- To keep stores in a clean and tidy state.
- To handle all cleaning materials in accordance with departmental safety standards and use in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- To be fully converse with all the spa services in order to upsell services.
- To strictly monitor all areas throughout the day and complete the daily cleaning schedule.
- To collect all used towels and re-stock clean ones
- To provide support for Associates (particularly in the spa).
- To ensure the locker room is prepped for all users.Ensuring individual client's lockers and prepared in line with the Sense Spa minimum locker set up.
- To consistently re-stock amenities in locker rooms and other areas.
- To assist we daily preparations for advance bookings.
- Ensure that all members receive the Sense Spa customer experience.
- Assist all other Associates at times of need.
- To inform guests or members of any emergency messages and offer help in any way.
- To attend all departmental and general Associate meetings.
- To carry out opening and closing duties as required.
- To adhere to health and safety and emergency procedures in accordance with company policy and government regulations.
- All other duties as required.
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Rosewood Miramar Beach relies upon the flexibility of its staff to ensure the continuity of the high standards. As such, this job description is only intended to be a guide to the most regularly performed duties; it does not form part of your contract of employment and is subject to amendment and change as may be considered necessary from time to time.
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner whilst at work.
- Be known for being honest, reliable, confidential, and trustworthy.
- Ensure guest and employee privacy and security by respecting confidential information
- Carry out any reasonable requests made by the manager and other members of the management team in a timely manner.
- Be proactive, ask questions, and work with minimal supervision.
- Attend and complete the resort's required training sessions and programs.
- Perform work with accuracy, speed, and attention to detail.
- Attend and participate in the hotel and departmental meetings and briefings.
- Knowledge of SpaSoft is an asset.
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a Sense® spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot ballroom.Connect with us
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rosewood-hotels-&-resorts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RosewoodMiramar
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rosewoodmiramar
Previous experience in a luxury spa environment, preferably within a luxury or ultra-luxury hotel.Education
High school diploma, or diploma or degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience with a hospitality background.General Skills
Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy; prioritize, organize, and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest's service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.Language
Required to speak, read and write English, and do basic mathematics.Fluency in other languages a plus.Physical Requirements
#RosewoodMiramarBeach #AmericanRiviera #LI-AM2
- Able to endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting up to 20 pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.