The Spa Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive common spa areas, wet area, steam room, sauna; and all other assigned or expected areas, while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
: High School diploma or equivalent required.LICENSE/PERMITS REQUIRED
: None required.REQUIRED SKILLS
: Must have great attention to detail. KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE:
NonePREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
: Previous housekeeping experience in residential or commercial setting helpful but not required.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the issues raised by Associates, Supervisors, and guests.
- Must be able to adapt to a broad range of customer interactions, inquiries, and complaints and work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Comply at all times with Kalahari Resort standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Thoroughly clean spa areas according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, water amenities supplies, locker supplies, spa common are supplies.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from common spa areas, lockers, steam room, sauna, wet areas, and outdoor patio.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed, if applicable.
- Replenish guest amenities throughout spa areas.
- Repeat all missing items from spa areas to the Spa Director or Supervisor.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to the Spa Director or Supervisor.
- Dirty dishes need to be washed and stacked in the appropriate closets and storage areas.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Attend Daily Promise and department meetings as required by management.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.