The Spa Attendant is responsible for orientating guests to the spa facilities, greeting guests as they enter the facilities, and providing personal guest service. They are responsible for keeping the lounge areas neat, clean, and stocked with all amenities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Be on time for your shift.
• Issue spa lockers, robes and slippers to guests and then escort guests to their lockers.
• Provide orientation tour, explaining spa amenities offered and answering guests' questions.
• Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility area.
• Stock locker room supplies and amenities and maintain accurate supply lists and inventory sheets.
• Review guest appointment/schedules as needed.
• Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
• Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
• Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests.
• Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
• Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
• Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
• Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Must speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
• Minimum of 2 years Guest Service.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk' use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see differences in widths and length of lines such as those on graphs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
• Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Salamander is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace, and participates in E-Verify.
See job description.