Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . LocationEmployment Status
The Spa Attendant is responsible for providing personal service, stocking the spa amenities and product and orientating guests to the spa facilities and pool area. Responsibilities
- Embrace and practice the Hotel Effie Sandest Spa's Guest Service Standards.
- Monitor the spa locker room, treatment room circle, boutique and relaxation room for safety and cleanliness
- Provide assistance to guests utilizing the spa,
- Check guests in to spa area by issuing keys, robe, & slippers
- Check guest schedules on the computer.
- Maintain a safe, full-stocked, clean and neat work area.
- Remove dirty linens and restock with clean
- Assist in maintaining appropriate levels of inventory of spa by
- Assist in advance preparation of product and equipment for spa services.
- Provide the tours and spa information to the guests.
- Read communication boards, logs, memos prior to beginning shift.
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings and training sessions.
- Liaison between the guest and the spa service provider, facilitating communication.
- Come to work in appropriate uniform, with proper grooming.
- Arrive at work at time listed on schedule.
- Use telephone procedures as dictated by Spa Standard Operating Procedure.
- Maintain a friendly and cooperative attitude toward your fellow staff members and guests.
- Report unsafe conditions to management and fill out a maintenance request for equipment in need of repair.
- Report accidents immediately.
- Do not solicit gratuities or comment on amount of gratuity given.
- Adhere to the Walton County municipal code and the laws of Florida.