This position is responsible for assisting in the oversight of food production and presentation of designated areas determined by the Executive Sous Chef or his/her designee with a strong focus on the events that are executed throughout the Entertainment Complex, locations such as but are not limited to; Hersheypark, Hersheypark Stadium, Hersheypark Arena, GIANT Center and the Hershey Theatre. The position directly reports to the Executive Sous Chef and serves as a link between the culinary supervisors, cooks and the Executive Sous Chef and/or Executive Chef to ensure all communication, standards, policies and expectations are communicated to the culinary team and executed flawlessly.Job Functions
- Maintain high standard of food quality and presentation for all locations and production areas. Be able to anticipate and resolve guest and employee needs.
- Assists with menu development, creation and utilization of standardized recipes and nutrition analysis for all designated locations.
- Assists with training and development of culinary team. The ability to lead, motivate, delegate, counsel and discipline culinary team members.
- Proper use of kitchen equipment, maintenance and cleaning. While maintaining kitchen safety and sanitation standards from the Department of Agriculture. Maintains equipment in good working order by submitting regular service and repair requests.
- Ordering, requisitioning and inventory control of food products as needed.
- Attends designated department and company meetings.
- Completes other duties as assigned by Executive Sous Chef and Executive Chef