The Social Media Manager, Luxury Hotels develops and executes social media marketing strategies to attract and engage guests, increase sales, raise brand awareness, and grow community engagement in a measurable way. The Social Media Manager, Luxury Hotels will be responsible for leading the social media efforts for 5 hotels and their respective F&B outlets (where applicable). This position interprets integrated marketing communications, brand-building messages, hotel communications, and issues management in the brand's voice across social media networks, focusing on Facebook and Instagram
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, executes, and manages social media and digital marketing strategies, goals, and objectives. Drives social media initiatives and content across social channels.
- Implements, monitors, and measures social media campaigns to support broader marketing initiatives. Implements paid media campaigns effectively utilizing Facebook Ads Manager.
- Develops brand awareness and increase engagement by developing and designing strong content strategies. Stays current and assesses industry and social media trends, tools, new platforms, innovations, and best practices.
- Responsible for the development and execution planned real time, paid and organic content. Develops and manages social content calendars and value-added content solutions to prompt engagement and activate consumers through social media outlets.
- Creates and/or sources content for social media posts based on hotel needs, community sentiment, special events, promotions, and company announcements. Builds and manages the brand’s social media profiles and presence.
Social Media Engagement
- Oversees social media engagement across hotels & restaurants to harness the power of the social web, gain insights, and connect with customers, guests, and critics.
- Manages guest feedback on social channels both reactive (i.e., addressing complaints in an appropriate manner) and proactive (i.e., praising guests who demonstrate advocacy on behalf of our brand). Leverages social listening tools to monitor brand conversations and report key insights.
- Engages in relevant social discussion about the organization, brand, competitors, and/or industry from existing customers and new guests/audiences. Monitors online ratings and responds accordingly.
Promotions and Campaigns
- Develops and executes social promotions and campaigns, tracks their success, and the content and links posted through other channels.
- Recommends creative approaches for social media executions to support business goals, including promotions, campaigns, and contests.
- Partners with PR team to enhance PR strategies through social channels. Develop and execute influencer marketing relationships/campaigns.
Measurements, Analytics, & Reporting
- Prepares reports based on key performance indicators. Provides counsel on social media utilization and measurements. Analyzes social media presence, performance, and activities.
- Maintains a consistent system of documented reporting and metrics.
- Analyzes paid media strategy and provide suggestions to continue to improve performance across all paid social channels.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, Social Media, or related field.
Experience: Two (2) - Four (4) years Social media experience highly preferred. Hospitality, Restaurant, Food and or Beverage experience preferred. Extensive experience in social media management preferred
Luxury brand experience a plus