With eight individual brands and more than 1,500 hotels internationally, Radisson Hotel Group Americas is one of the largest, most dynamic hotel groups in the world. Our portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters. More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who awe are at the core. We strive to provided a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team's talents because we believe our people are the center of our success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment makers today!
Radisson Hotel Group Americas is embarking on a strategic digital agenda aimed at transforming the way we engage with guests throughout their travel experience. We see digital technologies as powerful tools to help millions of guests plan their travel, enjoy their stay, and keep connected post stay.
We are looking for a results-oriented individual contributor, with the ability to implement end-to-end social media activities. This person is a digital marketing professional obsessed with understanding how social media is transforming the landscape of marketing and customer engagement. The person who succeeds in this role will have the knowledge, skills and drive to help maintain and grow these channels by working within the organization and with agency partners.
• Partners with Radisson Rewards Americas team to help define and fully support operationally an evolving social media strategy that spans across the loyalty program, brands, channels/platforms, content types and authors, community management, tools and measurement
• Uses engagement and audience data analysis to share actionable insights to continually improve Radisson Rewards Americas social and content implementation strategy
• Ensures that Radisson Hotels Americas is keeping pace with the latest social media trends and that it is evolving with emerging technologies and platforms
• Accountable for management of Radisson Rewards Americas social media channels while ensuring consistency and adherence to best practices
• Partners with cross functional teams ensuring high quality, consistent, and engaging content is delivered on the appropriate channels, at the appropriate times to support 360 degree campaigns that meet company and Radisson Rewards Americas objectives
• Drives social best practices and execution process documents, platform usage playbooks, hotel training programs, optimization best practices, etc.
• Partners with key stakeholders to develop measurement/KPI frameworks to steer and monitor program and campaign progress and success
• Serves as the conduit with the customer care team
• Serves as the conduit for the public relations team for crisis management on social channels
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree, required
• 3+ years of digital acquisition, social media, and/or creative experience, required
• Direct agency management experience, preferred
• Experience with social listening tools and social metrics, required
• Highly collaborative; skilled at working cross-functionally to drive results, required
• Experience in implementing content strategies, social analytics solutions, and influencer programs, preferred
• Experience with paid social program management, preferred
• Passion for technology, with extensive knowledge of all aspects of the social space: platforms, vendors, measurement, content creation, media, technology, UX, required
• Hospitality or B2C/retail and/or ecommerce experience, preferred
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong prioritization skills, with ability to direct multiple projects simultaneously, and monitor progress to ensure timely completion and quality work products.
• Strong writing and presentation skills and the ability to effectively motivate and influence others
• Ability to adapt graciously to changing business conditions and priorities, required
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Please see job description.