La Quinta by Wyndham is now seeking a Shuttle Driver / Desk Clerk $11.00 to join our team at the La Quinta by Wyndham Las Vegas Airport North Conv Ctr location in Las Vegas, Nevada.Job Summary
This position is responsible for providing complimentary shuttle transportation for hotel guests in accordance with Company standards for guest satisfaction and safety and security.Education & ExperienceMINIMUM EDUCATION:
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Physical Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods, often for a minimum of 2 hours at a time.
- Must be able to maneuver into and out of the shuttle/van and through the front office area.
- Must be able to repetitively lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items on a regular basis.
- Must be able to adjust to changing priorities.
Fundamental RequirementsWork Objectives
- Must display very good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to operate company issued hand-held electronic devices such as tablets as required for business purposes.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with different types of personalities.
- Must have sound judgment and discretional skills and be able to work with little supervision.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a clean driving record and a valid, current and non-probationary driver's license from the state in which the property is located.
- Obtain any locally required certifications.
- Transport guests to and from the hotel using the designated shuttle/van.
- Assist guests by lifting and carrying guest baggage on and off the shuttle van as needed.
- Provide information and respond to guest inquiries regarding hotel services, attractions, directions, etc. in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Report any needed repairs and/or service of the shuttle/van.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints as needed.
- Smile, acknowledge and greet guests.
Safety and Security
- Be available to work a flexible schedule.
- Utilize effective written and verbal communication skills to interact with other departments.
- Perform work duties in accordance with Company safety and security policies and procedures, as well as in accordance with posted OSHA, HazCom and Blood Borne Pathogen regulations and applicable state and local regulations.
- Report and store lost-and-found items in accordance with hotel procedures.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
La Quinta by Wyndham Las Vegas Airport North Conv Ctr, 3970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
Employment Status: Full-time