Job DetailsJob Location
: The Yarrow by Doubletree - Park City, UTSalary Range
: UndisclosedJob Shift
: AnySHUTTLE DRIVERNot only are you in control of your vehicle, you make sure that all passengers are welcomed and feel comfortable. You are personable and can connect to everyone you meet.You may encounter heavy traffic, road closures, or crazy drivers on the road, but you are always calm under pressure. Ready to work with us, as our SHUTTLE DRIVER? Here's what the job would look like:
Transporting guests to and from Reds Sedona Grill, and Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa. Greet guests and safely transport them. Here are your responsibilities:
You may be assigned these tasks:
- Assists passengers to enter and leave vehicle.
- Escorts guests to and from Reds Sedona Grill, or the lobby of Sedona Rouge.
- Ensures that the gas tank is filled at the end of each shift, checks air pressure in tires and checks appropriate fluid levels.
- Performs safety checks at the beginning and end of the shift.
- Operates the shuttle van in a safe and courteous manner and exercises all techniques of defensive driving.
Coordinate work priorities with F&B Director and provide assistance and perform other duties as requested by management, and attend meetings as required by management. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:Education:
High School diploma or equivalent required.Experience:
Experience required by position is a minimum of 1 year of operating a commercial vehicle. Skills and Abilities:
Requires working knowledge of the restaurant aspects of OLS Hotels & Resorts services, policies or operations and a general knowledge of the hotel. Must have a current valid driver's license. The Company and their drivers are regulated by the Department of Transportation. Here are our expectations from you:
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out) and rules of conduct as stated in the OLS Hotels & Resorts associate manual.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment for associates as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or requests to the immediate supervisor/MOD.
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated in the associate handbook.