Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to communicate by telephone, two-way radio and in person in a courteous, friendly and professional manner with all guests, location staff and co-workers
- Acknowledges and greets while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor
- Use guest last name at all times when appropriate
- Maintains accuracy and composure while under pressure
- Appropriately uses salutation of the day and welcome to property
- Shuttles guests to appropriate places
- Must be able to learn and remember pick-up and destination points
- Knowledge of all property outlets, meeting rooms, amenities as well as main attractions in the area, parking rates, etc
- Protects guest confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA requirements
- Maintains the security of client financial and identifying information
- May not provide “lift” services or assistance to any hotel or hospital guest; only offer a hand for assistance
- Must be able to assist patrons with entering and exiting the vehicle.
Systems and Standards
- Completes all tasks in a timely manner as instructed by manager
- Follows all appearance standards as set forth by Streamsong
- Follows all attendance standards as set forth by Streamsong
- Executes all terms and conditions as set forth in Streamsong’s employee handbook
- Responsible for ensuring inside and outside of vehicle are properly cleaned and fueled on an ongoing basis
- Keeps interior of vehicle neat and orderly
- Accurately completes the driver’s trip sheet/ vehicle movement log book for each shift with information including name, vehicle, number of passengers, pick-up and drop-off times, mileage, destinations, etc.
- Completes pre-inspection of vehicle check list daily
Safety and Risk Management
- May operate a vehicle that seats up to 18 people, including driver
- Must be able to safely and efficiently operate the designated passenger vehicle
- Reports all accidents and incidents observed on shift to manager immediately
- Uses only equipment trained to use and operates all equipment in a safe manner
- Inspects exterior and interior of vehicle at beginning of each shift for properly operating headlights, turn signals, brake lights, interior courtesy lights, air-conditioning or heating, warning lamps, mirror adjustment, properly inflated tires, windshield wipers, vehicle damage, etc. prior to moving vehicle
- Monitors vehicle condition and records malfunctioning items or damage and submits to manager
- Must notify management in writing immediately of any mechanical problem or damage of any kind to vehicle.
- Must notify management in writing immediately of medical conditions that may affect the ability to safely operate assigned vehicle.