: EntryJob Location
: Trump International Beach Resorts - Sunny Isles Beach, FLPosition Type
: Full-Time/Part-TimeEducation Level
: High SchoolSalary Range
: UndisclosedJob Shift
: AnyJob Category
: Hospitality - HotelDescriptionSummary
Assist servers with stocking, removing and resetting dishes and silverware between courses, and cleaning and resetting vacated tables in various outlets. Assists with maintaining the cleanliness and quality if the BuffetEssential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets up tables and pantry station
- Sets up and breaks down buffet as needed
- Replenishes Buffet items as needed
- Maintains and restocks side stations
- Assists servers with water, bread and butter service and amuse service
- Observes guests to respond to any additional requests and determine when the meal has been completed
- Clears and resets tables at conclusion of each course or meal
- Performs and services customers to hotel service Standards
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. The employee is expected to work in other areas of the hotel when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Physical demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Position may require reaching with hands and arms
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with guests, vendors and co-workers.
- Must read, write and speak the English language fluently
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee must be able to handle to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform in this environment.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.