Tanner's Restaurant, TreeHouse Rooftop Bar and Ninth Island Pool at Paséa Hotel & Spa
is seeking enthusiastic, hospitable, anddynamicindividuals to join our team as a Server!
Named "Best of the Best Hotel Restaurant" by Modern Luxury OC and "The Best Oceanfront Dining" by Elevated Life Magazine, Tanner's Restaurant is the celebrated restaurant located at Paséa Hotel & Spa. The culinary gem features fresh, contemporary coastal cuisine inspired by the diversity of Southern California and blending with it the flavors of renowned surf cultures from around the world. Focusing on locally grown and seasonal ingredients paired with international flavors, Tanner's utilizes innovative culinary techniques to create a uniquely eclectic menu. Showcasing breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean from the indoor and outdoor seating areas, Tanner's also has an extended indoor bar plus a chic Treehouse-style rooftop bar that overlooks the ocean. The restaurant offers guests and locals a playful beach side atmosphere that connects them to the local surf scene while enjoying an unforgettable dining experience. Come join one of the most dynamic teams in Orange County.
Are you an individual who enjoys variety and working in a fast-paced service environment? Do you enjoy working in ateam orientedculture where providing outstanding and consistent quality service to others is appreciated? Are you attentive to details and have excellent follow through?
If the answer is YES,Paséa Hotel & Spa
and Pacific Hospitality Group is looking for you!Job Summary:
The Restaurant Server takes accurate orders from customers, enters orders in POS system, and makes food recommendations while providing excellent guest service. Upsells food and beverage items to maximize profitability.Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Helps guests select food and beverages by presenting menu, offering cocktails, and answering food preparation questions
- Enters orders to POS system and records guests' choices, special dietary needs, and special requests
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression
- Processes guest payment transactions accurately and closes out table. Balances all payment methods with accuracy to sales report
- Maintains the cleanliness of the work areas. Keeps area stocked
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Possess a basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation
- Requires ability to perform basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Requires ability to serve needs of guests through verbal face-to-face interactions
- Must be California Food Handler and TiPS Certified
- One year food service experience, preferably in a hotel/resort environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand for periods of time and occasionally required to sit, walk, crawl, kneel, stoop, crouch and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Paséa Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.