You're welcoming by nature and have a knack for remembering details. You're happiest when juggling tasks and getting it right is important to you. You have a flair for taste tempting, the gift of persuasion, and an aim to please. Your excellent service and genuine care is appreciated, which guests immediately recognize and reward. This Server position may be a great way for you to earn your potential.
As a Server, you will
- Deliver prompt, excellent service to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Offer helpful guidance with menu offerings, responding knowledgeably to questions.
- Help with dessert and beverage preparation and ensure all dishes present well and are to order before serving promptly to guests.
- Periodically check in to ensure guest needs are met, then graciously present an accurate check and collect payment at the conclusion of the meal.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required. One year of server experience is helpful. Successful TIPs training and the ability to use Interstate order and payment systems is expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous quick-paced movement, lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds and pushing food carts up to 100 pounds.
- Long/Short Term
- Supplemental Insurance
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- Compensation: Based on Experience
- Travel Discounts