The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort
is looking for a Senior Sous Chef
to help lead the team at Frank & Albert's Restaurant!
Named for the resort's architectural inspirations Frank Lloyd Wright and Alber Chase McArthur, Frank & Albert's skillfully blends contemporary American cuisine, a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere and an iconic setting that pays homage to the resort's celebrated heritage. This culinary destination features fare prepared from the highest quality, locally-sourced ingredients using sustainable farm practices and classic technique.
The Senior Sous Chef of Frank & Albert's will be an hourly/non-exempt manager that will report directly into the Executive Sous Chef of the resort and help manage a team of up to 12 within this 3 meal a day dining outlet. We are looking for a talented culinarian who wants to learn and grow within a positive, exciting environment. 2-3 years of supervisory experience is required and luxury/fine dining experience is a plus!
For more information on the property, please visit:
Hilton's outstanding benefits to include: 22 days of paid time off (PTO), travel discounts, 401K matching retirement plan, F&B Discounts, & many other amazing benefits! What will I be doing?
As Senior Sous Chef, you would be responsible for assisting with the direction and oversight of all culinary operations within an outlet in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, a Sous Chef would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Assist the Executive Chef in the direction and oversight of all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, preparation and production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulation, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability
- Create and implement menu selections for special banquet themes and events based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with the Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage, as needed
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are bringing our rich legacy to life every day, with fresh, modern expressions of the essence of Waldorf Astoria. We are providing guests the exceptional environments and the personalized attention that are the source of those unforgettable moments that create a singular experience.
(Keywords: Pastry, Baking, Hotel, Hospitality, Culinary, Cook, Luxury, Restaurant, Cooking, Chef, Fine Dining, Resort, Upscale, Full Time, Creative, Creativity, Culinary Art, Evening, Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Phoenix, Hotels, F&B, Line Supervisor, Kitchen Supervisor, Sous Chef, Lead Cook, Resort, Kitchen, Pool, Chef, Phoenix, Sous, Leader, Senior, Hourly)