NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER
Welcome to Oneida Nation Enterprises, home to New York State's most awarded resort casinos. We're actively looking for hundreds of hospitality pro's - experienced hotel staff, dealers, servers, bartenders, cooks, managers and more.
At Oneida Nation Enterprises, we're committed to being "First with Our Team." That means looking out for each other, even during challenging times. Find out what it can mean for you.
Every team member within the Security department is important to ensure our guests are safe and secure while providing excellent guest service. Join our Security team and take your career to the next level!
- Respects authority of base and command officers by promptly and professionally complying with direction from Security base and command.
- Uses proper radio protocol at all times. Keeps radio transmissions clean, complete and concise. Uses radio only when necessary.
- Performs all tasks assigned (fills, credits, escorts, drop box) in expedient and secure manner while ensuring compliance with gaming Regulations.
- Thoroughly controls access to restricted areas in a professional and courteous manner. (Age enforcement, back of house access)
- Reports all irregular activity immediately (safety hazards, violations, criminal activity, sleepers, and panhandlers).
- Works closely with other law enforcement agencies when required to maintain law and order.
- Always stays within confines of post or patrol assignment unless relieved or dispatched. Reacts promptly when dispatched.
- Avoids congregating and unnecessary conversation while performing assigned duties.
- Continually transports chip fills and credits to the appropriate gaming tables as requested by Security Base.
- Ensures the accuracy of each fill or credit before every transport.
- Efficiently completes the necessary paperwork regarding fill/credit transactions, making sure information is properly documented.
- Always returns associated documentation to respective departments after the transaction has been delivered and completed.
- Prepares additional detailed reports when required.
- Always responds to fire alarms and other emergencies within the property ensuring department/company standards are strictly followed.