The Hilton Santa Clara is seeking a Security Officer to join our great team and enjoy all the benefits of our exciting hotel environment! Come be part of one of the finest Santa Clara Four Diamond Hotels featuring 280 rooms in the heart of Silicon Valley next to the San Francisco 49'ers Levis Stadium, Great America Amusement Park and Santa Clara Convention Center.
This position is Full Time and requires to work swing shifts and graveyard shifts weekdays, weekends or/and holidays. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Hilton Santa Clara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (408)562-6714 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Responsible for safety and well being of guests and hotel property.
- Makes routine inspections of all facilities - checks banquet rooms, ballrooms, and guest rooms for proper use and safety conditions.
- Monitors receiving areas to assure use only be authorized personnel.
- Completes Incident Reports as required for any injury, theft, burglary, or other occurrences.
- Completes Daily Activity Reports.
- Handles emergency situations as required by the hotel's emergency procedures.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the Front Office Manager.
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
At least 1-2 years of experience as a Security Officer.
Able to deal with people in stressful situations
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Able to lift at least 75 pounds
Good vision, either natural or with corrective lenses Overall good health.