Located just minutes away from all of the excitement of the glittering Las Vegas Strip and Las Vegas Convention Center, Tuscany Suites & Casino provides guests with a relaxing getaway perfect for business travelers, a long weekend with friends or your next family vacation. We are looking for a Part Time Security Officers who will be responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of the guests, employees and hotel/casino property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide security and protection for guests, employees and the property.
* Transact monetary exchanges in compliance with regulations as required.
* Operate the Security Information Booth as required.
* Maintain surveillance of the Casino Cage and surrounding area.
* Replace boxes on gaming tables after the count has been completed.
* React promptly to disturbances at any location as required.
* Escort guest with disabilities to their room
* Observe and react to individuals suspected of illegal activities.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Perform other duties assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required. Must be at least 21 years old. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Requires being mobile 100% of the shift. Must be able to work in a environment with exposure to second hand smoke and high noise levels. May require some bending, stretching and reaching. Prior Military, Law Enforcement, or Security preferred. Required to have NV Gaming Card, NV Alcohol Awareness (TAM) Card, and a valid Nevada Driver License.
see above for details