The Hershey Entertainment Venues Safety & Security Department is a key asset to our sweet destination - ensuring that guests and employees are safe, secure, and free to enjoy our many entertainment offerings and events. Join our team and help us keep it sweet!
Additionally, our Safety & Security Department offers part-time, seasonal, and year-round job opportunities working within all areas of our Hershey Entertainment Complex. Locations include: Hersheypark ® , ZooAmerica ® , Hersheypark ® Stadium, Hersheypark ® Arena, Giant Center SM and Hershey Theatre ® .
As a Part-Time Security Nurse, you will oversee the daily First Aid operations and employees in coordination with the Head Nurse and Security Management Team. You'll need to handle a high level of independence and quickly respond to rapidly changing conditions throughout the Hershey Entertainment Complex venues. Duties must be performed in accordance with licensure requirements for the Department of Health, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.Job Functions:
- Assess, treat, or triage guests and employees who report to First Aid and supervise care provided to patients by EMTs
- Provide exemplary service to guests and team members
- Administer emergency medications as required for proper patient care
- Perform and complete assigned tasks from management as needed
- Consistently practice safe work habits including, but not limited to use of personal protective equipment, lifting, and reporting of unsafe situations
- Ensure proper and accurate documentation of all patient contacts and/or treatments
- Maintain adequate medical supply stocks in patient care areas
- Maintain a professional appearance that meets Hershey Entertainment and Resorts appearance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned