A CCTV Operator keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property by monitoring the CCTV recordings ensuring the safety of Guests, Team Members, and others.
Schedule: Full availability required. What will I be doing?
As a CCTV Operator, you will assist the Security team to ensure safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A CCTV Operator is also monitors the CCTV recordings carefully to report any untoward incidents taking place in and around the hotel premises. Specifically, the CCTV Operator will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
What are we looking for?
- Maintain the security and safety of the hotel, Guests, and Team Members and their property by providing constant vigilance in and around the hotel premises through CCTV records.
- Act promptly in the event of a circumstance that requires attention
- Ensure all fire panel is monitored constantly
- Assist Management in dealing with any incidents that arise within the hotel
- Follow all Occupational Health and Safety rules upheld by the hotel
- montioring of the employee authorized access point.
- wellness checkpoint related to Covid-19
- register visitors to the property back of house and suppliers.
- certify in AED and first aid
- be able to keep daily log report
- Speak English and spanish (Fluently)
- Write English and Spanish
CCTV Operators serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
- Current and working knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of fire, safety, and first aid
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Basic knowledge of computers to operate the CCTV equipment
- Good hand writing and communication skills
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!