The HALL Arts Hotel is offering a $250 HIRING BONUS. Lucrative pay, extensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, company paid parking, and more.
Apply online and join us for in-person interviews on Tuesday, May 11; Wednesday, May 12; and Thursday, May 13, from 10 AM-4 PM.
Are you looking for great competitive pay with exciting career advancement opportunities?
Join us at ELLIE'S located in the HALL Arts Hotel. Voted best restaurant in Dallas - Fort Worth, ELLIE'S is seeking a part-time bartender to become a part of our small dream team and service the pool area. If you have a passion for hospitality and a sincere love for people, we would love to get to know you better.JOB OVERVIEW:
Prepare and serve beverages to the guest in the pool area in a prompt and courteous manner while maintaining a high level of quality and consistency.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Greet all guests at the pool; promote house drinks and utilize up-selling skills to maximize revenues.
- Prepare beverages requested by guests. Adhere to established pouring standards and drink recipes to provide a consistent product to the guests and to control costs.
- Monitor guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notify management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of customers; check identification whenever the age of a guest requesting an alcoholic beverage service is questionable.
- Alert Management of any service and/or safety issues. Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Set up bar including all liquor, mixers, ice, garnishes, glassware and supplies. Perform pre- and post-shift side-work (empty/fill ice-bins, prepare garnishments, replenish/store snacks, etc.). Requisition all necessary supplies.
- Inventory unused liquor and beverages. Ensure that all liquor is properly secured before, during, and at close of shift.
- Obtain, count and secure bartender’s bank; receive cash and credit payments from customers; give accurate change and balance cash drawer at end of shift.
- Inspect bar daily for cleanliness and attractiveness and inspect all equipment and machinery for proper operation. Sweep and mop bar floor after shift. Wipe down counters, equipment, stools, chairs, tables, and other areas as required.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Knowledge of liquor brands, beer, wine, champagne, non-alcoholic beverages, designated glassware, preparation methods and garnishments. Formal bartending training preferred. Must meet state legal age requirements. Must speak fluent English.
See Job Description.