Job Description KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Job Summary-
To set up and maintain the pool area according to set standards and procedures as well performing necessary side work for the pool and pool bar. Essential Duties and Responsibilities- (Key Activities)
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Assists guests as needed.
- Contact Room Service to assist guest for requests for food and beverage.
- Set up the pool area and maintain pool and pool bar clean and tidy.
- Clean and re-stock the restrooms.
- Restock the pool with clean towels and change lounge chair covers as needed.
- Take soiled towels/chair covers to Laundry and place them in the washer/dryer.
- Fold the towels and have ready for use as needed.
- Assist with removing dirty dishes from the pool and pool bar area.
- Remove trash from pool receptacles and sweep as needed.
- Be very helpful towards guests, making sure all their needs and wants are met.
- Keep a tidy appearance.
- Follow directions and carry out other delegated duties as assigned.
This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.