With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Sales & Rental Associate in Ellenton, Florida.
We are hiring for a Sales Associate at our Colony Cove MH community in Ellenton, FL!What you'll do:
This is not a 9-5, sit-behind-a-desk job. Instead, you will develop and execute upon creative marketing plans designed to drive business to our property. Our sales team is highly reciprocal and we work together towards a common goal. Your job will include:
Experience & skills you need:
- You will show homes, identifying the unique needs of each customer while selling the value of the homes and the community. Approximately 85% of your time will be spent showing homes.
- Your primary goal is to sell homes and your quarterly goals will be based on sales. However, occasionally renting homes will be a key focus as well.
- You'll spend some time on the phone conducting preliminary sales calls with potential buyers. You also send "Thank You" notes to all potential customers and leave the door open for follow up and continued conversation.
- You will put together sales contracts which may include calculation of sales tax and monthly payment plans as well as running credit checks.
- You'll be meeting with residents and buyers in order to list and sell homes, keeping a database of available homes for sale.
- You will also collaborate with the resort manager, regional sales manager and/or regional manager to develop the community sales & marketing plans.
- As part of your community outreach, you build strong resident relations with ongoing communications and an all-encompassing attitude of courteous, respect, and customer service.
- Accomplish required administrative tasks accurately, expertly, and in a timely manner, while handling priorities.
- You will manage the sales and rental backlog and provide updates to your Regional Sales Manager and Community General Manager.
- You have robust customer service and sales skills with a history of success.
- Communication is your thing. You are able to communicate effectively with potential customers, sales leadership and the operations team.
- You have confirmed skills in PR and Marketing so you can get the word out.
- Your math skills are strong and you have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and, of course, commissions.
- You are detail oriented and notice the little things.
- We hire outstanding teammates who enjoy collaborating and jumping in to get the job done.
- You have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. This is required.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
See Job Description.