Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa is seeking an experienced, talented, and efficient Sales, Marketing & Social Media Coordinator to join our team.
Be the hotel champion for social media – Website, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. Assist and design any artwork required for Hilton Suites as directed by the Director of Sales & Catering, or General Manager. Additional duties may be added as the position or assigned projects evolve.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Post current, relevant information on Hilton Toronto/Markham Social media
- Provide Social Media Summary on a weekly basis
- Develop project and promotional briefs; Graphic Design and ensure creative delivery is brand compliant and meets deadlines
- Monitor annual Sales & Marketing budget with supervisor
- Help Sales Managers with contracts and administrative duties
- Manage supplier relationships: print, production, promotional items
- Social media management; co-build content calendar, create advertisements, promotions across social media platforms and blogs, respond to social media
- Manage public relations opportunities : including media requests, filming, photography, press releases, sponsorship/ partnerships, charitable contributions community engagement
- Manage WOW Site Inspections and client experience
- Manage delivery of key client amenities and client experience
- Produce visual solutions to the communication needs of the Hilton Suites using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness.
- A good understanding of design fundamentals including visual design concepts, color theory, drawing, typography, print production, advertising, corporate design, publications design, packaging design, website design and photography computer design applications
- Multi-task and work in a fast pace and changing environment.
- Coordinate with sales, catering and F&B team to review, plan and design promotional collateral. Host monthly marketing meeting with GM, Executive Chef, F&B Manager and Director of Sales and Catering.
- Create wow moments for on-site client visits (logo projected in meeting room and custom labels and virtual video tours (Adobe Premiere Rush).
- Content marketing - Manage online presence from creating, publishing and distributing content to targeted audiences. (Destination Markham, UberEats, DoorDash, OpenTable, Open in Markham, Cvent, Alignable).
- Photography: Coordinate hotel photo shoot and on-site contact for hotel website, manage image library, and coordinate food photography with Executive Chef.
- Social Media Champion (SMC) - On-site hotel contact for social media efforts using Sprinklr
- Supplier management - Process contracts and purchase orders for all Marketing needs.
- Work with all other departments in the hotel to assist with their marketing needs
• Proven work experience as a Sales, Marketing and Social Media coordinator or similar role
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• Experience with research using data analytics software
• In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
• Multitasking and analytical skills
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
• Diploma/degree in Marketing, Communications, New media or relevant field