In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The Menger Hotel Sales Manager works in the Sales and Marketing Department, and is responsible for bringing new and repeat group business to the Menger Hotel through proactive direct sales, communications and relationship building with clients along with timely follow up with inquiries, site communications and relationship building with clients along with timely follow up with inquiries , site visits , proposals and all group leads. The Sales Manager will also spend quality time in prospecting for new business through telemarketing, direct mail, social media and community relations. The Sales Manager needs to have strong interpersonal skills, a background in hotel association and corporate sales , marketing, and management as well as an ability to manage hotel finances.
Experience as a hotel sales manager in the San Antonio market is a plus.
The Sales Manager will also be required to work with the DOSM to book group business for The Crockett Hotel.
* Reaches out to organizations and businesses that might require a hotel for conferences and events.
* Conduct daily sales calls and arrange site inspections for corporate and association group prospects.
* Meets with representatives from proposals and inquiries to effectively promote the features, benefits and amenities of the property to convent the business. To provide timely responses and proposals to all inquiries.
* Overcomes hesitations of clients to close a sale.
* Ensures that guest are enjoying their stay at the hotel and that large group needs are met.
* Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times.
* Able to support other hotel departments to help deliver on customer loyalty and ensure excellence in the guest experience.
* Maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business.
* Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
* Processes payments and applies discounts as necessary.
* Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
* Participates in sales calls with members of the sales and catering team to acquire new business and / or close on proposed business.
* Work with Revenue and reservations Managers to ensure proposed rate negotiations meets the overall parameters of RevPar for the hotel.
* Analyzes current client base or target market for the hotel.
* Devises new ways to expand that client base.
* Develops promotional and advertising materials for the hotel.
* Oversees distribution of marketing materials
|Address||204 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX, 78205 View map|